The Journal of Medical Travel is an international multicolourful glossy edition for physicians and hospital managers and for all who are interested in exchange of experiences and ideas with foreign colleagues and business development along with international medical community.
Content Guide: the main Key Sections
A story about hospital with unique experience, history, technologies or doctors.
World’s most prominent and influential figures in medicine or medical tourism tell us about their know-hows, philosophy and give their advises for colleagues.
We cover most promising medical devices, gathering doctor’s opinions, academic studies and case histories.
Paradigms and international resources of the treatment of certain disease.
In-depth analysis of a patient’s history: from first signs of illness to finding right hospital, diagnostics and treatment results.
We talk here about negotiating and partnership with concierge companies organizing treatment abroad.
Distribution by channels
- Exhibitions and conferences
- Professional medical congresses
- Top managers of commercial organizations
- Online Version
- Advertising modules in the magazine and/or on the online version
- Editorials (interviews, articles etc.)
- Mailouts on physicians’ databases;
- Promotion of materials in social networks;
- Distribution of partner’s materials with the Journal.